Tuesday, April 3, 2018

City Crafter 406

Hi there,


There is a gorgeous blue flower card over tat City Crafter 406, and I made me want to grab my Copic's and color.  So I did.  I still had some extras on my desk from other cards - I often cut multiples of dies just in case I mess one up I'll have another handy.

Here is the inspiration photo:
 

Its a beautiful arrangement of roses and other delicious layers.  My current style of cardmaking is more towards the clean and simple, but on occaision I do enjoy the layers.  

Here is my take on Samra's lovely card:

 
The die is from PTI, the flowers and sentiment are from Avery Elle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

Betty said...

love the color combo and the flowers are colored so beautifully!

Greta said...

Oh what a stunningly gorgeous card, Cat! Your coloring is amazing--perfect for the challenge!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your gorgeous bloom, thanks joining in the birthday fun at CCCB!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love your version of this! Very lovely shading, it makes the flowers pop off the page!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cat these blue blooms are so so pretty! Your shading adds so much dimension!

Lucille K said...

Cat, this is one beautiful card. Love the way you colored the flowers and that die is lovely :)

Helen F. said...

Oh Cat, this is so striking! LOVE those brilliant blue flowers and that beautiful frame in the background!!

Anita in France said...

Such dimensional looking, bold and brilliant blooms against that crisp white trellis, Cat ... what a beauty! Hugs, Anita :)

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the blue flowers and the great die cut background. TFS

Marina said...

Congrats on being a Spotlight Artist at CCCB.