Friday, February 2, 2018

A new year of the Card Chain Challenge

Hi Everyone,

I've  begun the year with another swap for The Card Chain Challenge.  The options are plentiful - something for everyone to be inspired by.  This Month the options were :
 Colors:                                                                                         Sketch:

   

Theme:  Snowflake / Unicorn / Friendship
Product Options:  Glitter / Embossing
 
As you can see there are 7 options to choose from this month, (Friendship is available every month)

I chose the sketch, which I used a bit of artistic license on, but I can see the sketch - can you?  I also used  snowflakes and embossing.

 

My card is going to Lorraine in England, and I hope she likes it! 



4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is adorable! I have that snowman, and he is the cutest! Great take on the sketch! I almost always take artistic license with sketches, so I am always glad to see others take it, too!

Greta said...

Oh so cute, Cat! Love the scalloped mat & your beautiful coloring!

Arlene said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch. So cute and bubbly.

Anita in France said...

Cute and so fun, Cat ... the scalloped edges mimic the the tumbling snow wonderfully! Hugs, Anita :)