Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Birthday Wreath

Hi There:

I am determined to get through my pile of new stamps before buying any more...is that do-able?  Hmm I am going to find out.



The die and wreath are from CTMH, the sentiment from Ellen Hutson, the bow from Avery Elle and the flowers from Lawn Fawn. The wreath was my new item.  Wreaths can be used any time of year...especially this one - spring, summer, fall and definitely for the holidays. It's all in how it is decorated.

Thanks much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful and elegant.
xxx

Betty said...

it's all about how it's decorated is right and your wreath is decorated wonderfully!!

Greta said...

You know I love wreaths & pink--this is a perfect example of why! What a beautiful card, Cat! I'm on the same mission, although I did break my rule to use a gc during a sale. That doesn't count--right?!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is a super cute wreath! I love the light colors. I know what you mean about using what you have. I have been trying to use up a lot supplies and even look through my old stamps! Have a great day!

Jean said...

How fun! I've been trying to do this - use existing products before buying more! And trying to be mindful of any new purchases (not easy at this time of year!).

I Card Everyone said...

I think you can, I think you can... I'm pretty sure I can't!!! We sure will love watching you try, Cat! This wreath is so pretty - love the tiny bow!
=]

Darnell said...

A beautiful birthday wreath, Cat! Good job going through your NBUS; I find it a never-ending task! Don't forget to save some for the upcoming NBUS Challenge, please!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Fresh and lovely, Cat! Definitely possible ... not easy, though possible!! Hugs, Anita :)