Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A I Watercolor Stamps

I am still obsessing over these Water Color stamps by Art Impressions.  My friend and crafting pal Peggy is similarly obsessed.  Our last few crafty sessions were just playing with these stamps.  I love the rocking chair below, it's part of Peggy's stash.  The arbor is mine, and the palm trees were a mistake so I framed out just a part of the whole 4x5 panel I had colored to the bit I liked.

I've been using mostly Tombow markers and a few Marvy ones - the sepia which is used for almost all the outlines.  Both work well, but if I am going to stamp some of Peggy's stuff to take home and work on later, those panels must be stamped with the Marvy markers.  Color can be pulled from them even two weeks later...the Tombow's did not perform well after a day for pulling color from the stamped lines.  It might be the paper I used - Canson XL.

Thanks so very much for stopping by!

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A trio of loveliness, Cat ... your use of the stitched/pierced/wonky dies adds just the perfect touch without taking away from the beauty of your water coloring!
=]

Greta said...

You're really becoming an expert with these stamps, Cat! I adore the arbor card--so beautiful!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous watercoloring, Cat! I'm really impressed with your shading and shadows...your scenes are beautiful, too!