Friday, April 21, 2017

Watercolor note card

Greetings ~

After my trip to California, and my friend Peggy's trip to Texas we hadn't had a crafty day together for about 6 weeks, so it was definitely time.  We tried out some of the AI Watercolor series stamps and got hooked on the process.  I'll be posting those later once I have them made into cards.

Peggy gave me a stamp with an adorable bunny on it.  Easter and (for this California transplant) Springtime are over so the bunny will be awaiting next spring...I did however have to play with it, and thought Peggy might enjoy getting a thank you card made from the bunny stamp.


Just as an aside...hubs wasn't fond of that dark glossy eye; about an hour later he went downstairs and hollered up to me to look outside...there was a sweet little bunny grazing...and it had a big black shiny eye...I couldn't resist asking hubs if he had noticed it.  I'm a brat.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

7 comments:

Greta said...

Are you kidding?! A bunny at your place right after you made this wonderful card--too funny! I can't imagine coloring this image, but oh how I love it! You know, AI is right up the road from me, so think you need to make a field trip--haha!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Aw, it is a very pretty little bunny! And, I agree, they do have big glossy eyes. Great card, I will be interested what you made with the Art Impressions stamps!

Tracey McNeely said...

What an absolutely sweet card Cat, that bunny is coloured to perfection!

I Card Everyone said...

you give it to him, Cat ... I adore this little honey of a bunny with his fascinating little eye! xx OH stop by and pick me up when you visit Greta and AI!!
=]

Misty Elam said...

Awww, how adorable. What a sweet image. We're getting a bunny today, actually. :)

Jean said...

Lovely card! I can hardly believe we're already past Easter! We'll be making Halloween cards before you know it. :-)

Anita in France said...

Such a sweet bunny with his shiny eye, Cat ... how serendipitous to have a real one come along at just the right time ... too funny! Hugs, Anita :)